With a newspaper in one hand and a Bible in the other, many end time prophecies are playing out on the world stage this very moment with the main focus on Israel and the Temple Mount, Syria, Russia, Turkey and the entire Middle East. A retired U.S. Treasury agent with many connections in government and around the world, who now serves as an ordained chaplain of the International Cops for Christ which he helped co-found and a Pro-Life leader in central Pennslyvania, John McTernan gleans pertinent happenings that are being overlooked by the mainstream media, connecting those events to what God foretold in Scripture would happen in the final days before Jesus’ return. For those who have “eyes to see and ears to hear,” stay up-to-date through his public Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/johnmcternansinsights . Those hard to understand passages will be made clear as John McTernan connects Scripture to his analysis.
Just as God’s people groan awaiting the redemption of their bodies, the whole earth groans with earthquakes and volcanoes to be delivered from the curse that it was placed under when the first sin was committed in the Garden of Eden (Romans 8:22-23). Not only was mankind cursed as a result of the Fall, but the earth and all that is contained within it were cursed also. All are aware of the thorns and thistles that have to be contended with, but also seismic upheavals are part of the groaning of the whole earth. The whole creation desires to be returned to the perfection of the Garden as God intended it to be and originally made it to be.
The whole earth is held in bondage as it awaits to be delivered from the corruption of sin (Romans 8:21). As the Apostle John was being led by the Spirit to pen the words found in the Book of Revelation while exiled on the island of Patmos for his faith in Christ, he wrote towards the end of the book, “I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God” (21:3). And then John wrote, “And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new” (21:5).
Not only the earth groans, the bodies of the redeemed groan, but also the Holy Spirit groans making intercession for us when we know not how to pray (Romans 8:26). The whole creation groans and travails as Paul wrote in Romans, awaiting God to make all things new again just as it was in the beginning of time. And He will in HIS time. We have His promise and God ALWAYS keeps His promise!
Just as we begin to see the signs of Spring, there are signs all around of the Lord’s return. Many of the signs of His Coming can be found on the front pages of our newspapers concerning the following:
1. ISRAEL, a Nation Reborn in One Day, May 15, 1948 – (Isaiah 66:8-10)
2. Nations are Rising Against Nations – (Matthew 24:7)
3. Wars & Rumors of Wars – (Matthew 24:6)
4. All Nations are Coming Against Israel – (Zechariah 12:4)
5. Attempts are Being Made to Divide the Land of Israel – (Joel 3:1-2)
6. Knowledge is Increasing Exponentially – (Daniel 12:4)
7. People are Running To & Fro Upon the Earth – (Daniel 12:4)
8. Gospel is Able to Reach Into All the World Through the Internet – (Matthew 24:14)
9. Earthquakes Occurring in Many Places w/Greater Frequency & Intensity – (Matthew 24:7)
10. Persecution of Christians Worldwide is Growing – (II Timothy 3:12)
11. Iniquity (SIN) Abounds – (Matthew 24:12)
12. People Love Pleasure (entertainment) – (II Timothy 3:4)
13. Ability for the Mark of the Beast to Come About via Technology – (Revelation 13:16)
14. Man’s Ability to Destroy the Earth w/Nuclear Weapons – (Matthew 24:22)
15. World is Upside Down – (Ecclesiastes 10:7)
16. Disobedience to Parents – (II Timothy 3:2)
17. Despise Those That are Good – (II Timothy 3:3)
18. Truth of God has been Turned into a Lie (evolution) – (Romans 1:25)
19. Worship of the Creature More Than the Creator – (Romans 1:25)
20. Euphrates River Drying Up – (Revelation 16:12)
Jesus tells us in Matthew 24, “When you shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors… This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” We are the generation seeing all these things come about, especially the most important, the rebirth of Israel, which has never happened to any other nation in the history of the world. Jesus continues in Luke 21, “When these things begin to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”
for in such an hour as you think not
the Son of Man cometh!